Our candidates for Mining and Pastoral are:
Paul Costanzo from Roebourne
Mining and Pastoral Region is the Legislative Council upper house seat representing the districts of:
- North West Central
Under, Liberals, Nationals, Labor and Greens, the districts of Mining and Pastoral regions have suffered:
- No action to keep the GST in WA.
- Significant downturn in mining employment.
- Family homes devalued and worth less than the mortgage.
- Increase in FIFO work and 457 visas which has not supported local towns in the area.
- Family breakups which end up as victims of the Family Court System.
- Empire building for DFES with only 10% of ratepayer Emergency Service Levy used for bushfire management and emergency services.
- Outrageous electricity prices from shonky meter readers
- Increase in suicides, alcohol and drug addiction.
- Small business bankruptcy.
- Increase in feral animals and noxious weeds including the invasion of the cane toad to Western Australia.
This election VOTE 1 Julie Matheson for Western Australia.
To read more on our Party’s policies to represent Western Australia, please see our Policy Guide.