State policies guide:
- Cancel State Agreements holding back WA.
- Pay GST direct to WA State Treasury, not to Canberra
- Reduce WA’s $40billion debt
- Abolish payroll tax, household and vehicle duties
- Shut down the WA Planning Commission whose sole purpose is the protection of politicians and their mates, and responsible for the worst urban infill in this State’s history
- Abolish and replace the Building Commission and State Administrative Tribunal with true Civil Law Tribunals.
- Shut down the EPA and give environment enforcement powers to each elected Council.
- Replace the Family Court system with a Civil Law Tribunal. No lawyers! No Legal costs!
- Cut 14,343 bits of bureaucratic RED TAPE, the main tool used by bureaucrats to frustrate the public so they give up.
- Make WA great.
- Repeal decisions made by the WA Planning Commission to let development in wetlands.
- Shut down the Development Assessment Panels and cancel any approvals which have not substantially commenced.
- Abolish the State Heritage Office who have presided over WA’s significant loss of heritage and places of significant culture and give heritage assessment powers to each elected Council.
- Promote urban canopy and charge a Tree Removal Fee on the felling trees of significance to the community.
A guide to other policies is found here: https://juliematheson.com.au/policy-guide-for-wa/
Your candidate for the community, not a career politician is Greg Smith.
Phone: 0435 164 259